• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Real Cheating

KBRed

Me I would move back in with my parents (if possible) and continue to pay on the lease. She or you has to move out for a month at the minimum.

That would put you into July ish.

My parents live about two hours away, so it's not really feasible. I might move into our warehouse. Not ideal, but I have everything I need, but a tv. I'm a member at the Y, so could take showers there. Sweet, I feel homeless.

She should move out. At the very least it would show how she handles the overall situation. Certainly it could be surmised that the real reason she's all sorry about it is that she needs a roof over her head and asking her to leave "for a while" would see how serious she is.

I've already been stabbed in the back, now you add another quick jab. That's ok, I have tough skin.

There was no ill behind my words.

The key is removing yourself from her. This is a time for some friends/buddies to help you out even if it for just a week or two. I would take a couch over being there...

She should move out. At the very least it would show how she handles the overall situation. Certainly it could be surmised that the real reason she's all sorry about it is that she needs a roof over her head and asking her to leave "for a while" would see how serious she is.

She makes more than I do, so I know that's not the case.

There was no ill behind my words.

The key is removing yourself from her. This is a time for some friends/buddies to help you out even if it for just a week or two. I would take a couch over being there...

I know. It actually made me laugh. I never try to burden people, so I've always tried to do things on my own. Honestly, our warehouse has a nice leather couch to sleep on, and an office with internet. Plus, I would be close to Zod, which is all I really care about. I should get a pity photoshoot with a Kitten for what I'm going thru.

Archived