• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newcomer

BluMagic28

Hello all, I realize many of you are gonna have a beef with me, but the carolina panthers just got another fan. First off let me tell you were im coming from. For the last 7 years I have been a redskins fan, in fact everyone in my family is a redskins fan. I basically inheirited them. Over the last few seasons I have become disgusted with that franchise. I cant take the stupid mistakes any more. By now most teams know you build through the draft, not the redskins, most teams know by now that it starts with the lines, once again the redskins dont.

I have been watching you guys out of the corner of my eye the whole year because you drafted my boy jonathan stewart. Anyway I have grown to love watching this team. I love running the football. In fact besides Sean Taylor my favorite player has always been clinton portis but with things once again in turmoil over there I have decided to become a panther fan, if you accept me of course.

Before Carolina I didn't really have a team that I followed religiously. I liked Washington because it seemed everyone in Carolina was Redskins fan, but I never really cared too much about them. I became Panthers fan in that victory over San Francisco in their first year. 1-5 CAR.

Welcome

Before Carolina I didn't really have a team that I followed religiously. I liked Washington because it seemed everyone in Carolina was Redskins fan, but I never really cared too much about them. I became Panthers fan in that victory over San Francisco in their first year. 1-5 CAR.

Welcome

The redskins pitiful loss to balt and the panthers dominating win over the bucs sold me brotha :smash:

Kia Ora Comrade

must you try to sell cars here?

anyway...welcome to the new kid.

i've been a portis fan myself but right now he's boring me. that whole team is. i don't blame you for jumping.....well i do kind of.....it's like a some girl getting interested in you after she just dumped her old boyfriend. promises she'll be with you forever and then when you lose your job or flunk out of school she figures it's time to move on. those always bothered me but i was glad that they moved on sooner rather than later.

like i said welcome. enjoy your time as a fan whether it be long or short.

Archived