• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My New Nike Elite Cam Jersey Finally Arrived! (**pics**)

TruCatzFan

That is dumb considering Alexander never has/will wear a reebok jersey with the old logo.

Who gives a f*ck if it is Reebok or Nike or if it has the old logo? I certainly don't. It's one of 6 authentics I own, I'm gonna try to salvage the number.

I thought his teet was leaking.

Mirror pic without obvious mirror and cannot see camera...all writing backwards...total mindfug. Your daughter is adorable, and that's an epic stained wife-beater you got on.

Stop buying panthers gear and buy a clean shirt, or maybe some blinds, jesus christ.

First off your daughter is adorable.

Second, your nipple is leaking, you're too old to be doing the attached parenting thing.

Third, You going to get your tat updated to the new logo?

Fourth, where the fug is TCF's pics?

Damn you guys are brutal! LOL

1st off the stain on my T is oil, I work at a auto shop.

2nd would you buy blinds knowing your kids going to rip them down again?

3rd my Mac Book setting for pictures was set to flip mode (I don't know how that happened)

4th you never too old to be an attached parent (especially to Daddy's little girl, who loves her some football)

5th I'm not updating my TAT, if anything its time to go over it again, got it like 8 or 9 years ago.

6th- I know my little girl is beautiful, and my oldest is too. That is why Daddy got the Smith and Wesson 460 XVR.........

I've made it home, but my wife planned for us to go to a BBQ. I'm pissed about it. I'll probably be staying over there until the Heat game ends. Sorry to disappoint. It will be well worth the wait though.

I see who has the sack in your relatiinship.

Archived