• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My New Nike Elite Cam Jersey Finally Arrived! (**pics**)

TruCatzFan

I have a black SS89 reebok and a trashed white Peppers jersey that i used to change oil in after Peppers left, Since my Smith jersey is still in good condition, so I had to go with a Beason jersey...

Lol my #90 was authentic & autographed.... torched it. Dude is a 1st class asshole, had nothing to do with him leaving.

Nice, got a call from Steve @ the team store today saying they just got some of the pre-ordered elite jerseys in but nothing in the size 56 I ordered... says it will probably be towards the end of June before they have them :(

I guess that's what I get for being a fat ass, LOL

Will be very interested to read your review, I'm kinda worried about having ordered a 56 and not a 58 since the Nike stuff tends to run smaller, so I'll be particularly interested to hear how much more snug it fits then a Reebok jersey of the same size you've had in the past.

They do fit a little more snug in the chest and shoulders, but are about the same length as the Reeboks. In my opinion they fit kinda weird and dont allow for a lot of movement. I got an XL, just like I always got in the Reebok. I was thinking of sending it back for a XXL, but I figured it would be way too long. I posted some pics of the jersey laying on top of my JStew Reebok jersy and you can see the different cut, in this thread.

If it wouldnt upset you for the jersey to be a little longer than the Reebok jerseys you currently have, then I would go up a size.

Lol my #90 was authentic & autographed.... torched it. Dude is a 1st class asshole, had nothing to do with him leaving.

I'm going to have the team store replace the Peppers name plate on my authentic with an Alexander name plate. They can't do anything until the actual store reopened though, whenever that will be.

i will never understand why people burn jerseys. it doesn't make any real statement other than "i do not possess emotional stability of any kind."

all we are. . is what we experience around us. It doesnt matter that you werent there or anyone else for that matter, he was

I'm going to have the team store replace the Peppers name plate on my authentic with an Alexander name plate. They can't do anything until the actual store reopened though, whenever that will be.

That is dumb considering Alexander never has/will wear a reebok jersey with the old logo.

i will never understand why people burn jerseys. it doesn't make any real statement other than "i do not possess emotional stability of any kind."

I got rid of it after I saw Peppers tell a very small child to "fug off" back in '07. He was my favorite playee until then. Don't worry yourself over what someone else does with their personal property. ;)

Just got my Hat and Jersey too!!! Got a Beason Jersey though..

Took pic with my youngest, she had it on......

Photoon5-23-12at913PM3.jpg

Stop buying panthers gear and buy a clean shirt, or maybe some blinds, jesus christ.

Just got my Hat and Jersey too!!! Got a Beason Jersey though..

Took pic with my youngest, she had it on......

Photoon5-23-12at913PM3.jpg

Mirror pic without obvious mirror and cannot see camera...all writing backwards...total mindfug. Your daughter is adorable, and that's an epic stained wife-beater you got on.

Archived