• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My New Nike Elite Cam Jersey Finally Arrived! (**pics**)

TruCatzFan

Worry not my friend... I will post pics of my Authentic signed DeAngelo jersey right next to the new Cam one. I will also take pics in both so that u guys can see how much "smaller" they really are.

Also, unless your order has shipped... The team store is very nice about changing the size for you. I have had excellent customer service experiences with the team store. For example: I originally ordered a smaller size, but then panicked at the last minute. All I did was call and the lady I spoke with was super courteous and very helpful. In fact she was apologizing for my order not having shipped on time (due to Nike being ill-prepared)

I'm drunk and poolside right now. If you're ever in Tampa I highly recommend the Bay Harbor Hotel (Best Western) right on the water with a pool and great view.

Thanks brother, I may swap it out for a 58 yet... I don't mind the Nike 56 fitting more snug then the Reebok 56 did, but I don't want it too snug.

The only thing I have to go off right now is a size 56 Nike "Collins" jersey I bought just before the '97 season... it fits smaller then I would like right now, but I'm not sure that's a good gauge of how these new jerseys will fit.

Agree on the folks at the team store, Steve (who runs the online stuff now) is the man!

Worry not my friend... I will post pics of my Authentic signed DeAngelo jersey right next to the new Cam one. I will also take pics in both so that u guys can see how much "smaller" they really are.

Also, unless your order has shipped... The team store is very nice about changing the size for you. I have had excellent customer service experiences with the team store. For example: I originally ordered a smaller size, but then panicked at the last minute. All I did was call and the lady I spoke with was super courteous and very helpful. In fact she was apologizing for my order not having shipped on time (due to Nike being ill-prepared)

I'm drunk and poolside right now. If you're ever in Tampa I highly recommend the Bay Harbor Hotel (Best Western) right on the water with a pool and great view.

You in Tampa? #1 post the pic, #2 you near Brandon? Also, SOJA you should write for SNL that sh#t was insane.

this is how I imagine tomorrow's itinerary going:

4:30 pm- TCF flying home on the highway, dodging cars and flipping off the elderly as he burns through the last of the oil he personally scooped out of the Gulf Coast thanks to BP.

5:01 pm- child kicks soccer ball into street, TCF's first near aneurysm occurs.

5:05 pm- kicking down the door, TCF screams at his wife for the jersey.

5:34 pm- TCF wakes up covered in his own bodily fluids. The jersey, miraculously, escaped all damage.

5:49 pm- TCF runs around his neighborhood, stiff-arming previous kid, because "that's what Cam would do"

6:24 pm- TCF's wife has made a lovely meal, but TCF refuses to come back inside. He's having too much fun outside 'playing Cam'.

6:43 pm- Realizing he made a blood-pact with the Huddle to have pictures posted by 7, TCF sprints home, making sure to strike a superman pose to any living creature in his path

6:54 pm- "Where is the ******* camera!?!!?1?!"

6:57 pm: camera found, no batteries FML

6:59 pm: all hope seems lost, the walls are closing in, colors have lost their usual hue. The world fades to nothingness, as if it had never existed at all. Suddenly, out of the darkest shade of black, a shining white number one appears in the distance, and muscular arm extends. TCF looks up wearily. An angelic Cam Newton stares at him, smiling. TCF feels the rush of a thousand heroin hits and flings himself from his mental prison.

6:59:45 pm- Camera shaking, jersey laid down on table. Snap. 'Must.get.to.huddle.'

7:01 pm- Pictures uploaded.

7:02 pm- Random huddle smartass X: "Jesus did you take this pictures on the back of a pickup truck going down 1-40."

7:03 pm- TCF smiles.

TL;DR: I'm tired of studying. don't take me seriously.

JVShb.gif

I want an elite black Steve Smith jersey. Any idea when they'll be available? Cam was the only one they had last time I checked.

If you go to the NFL shop/Panthers, you can have a custom one made, when you hit the custom link, it will have a drop down and it list all the players and their numbers and you can choose whoever, only thing it cost more money than the regular price, I just got my black Beason jersey today.....

If you go to the NFL shop/Panthers, you can have a custom one made, when you hit the custom link, it will have a drop down and it list all the players and their numbers and you can choose whoever, only thing it cost more money than the regular price, I just got my black Beason jersey today.....

Done!

I was gonna go with a Beason too, but I found a reebok premier Beason for $20 at Dick's. I figure I'll make my first authentic/elite whatever it's called now jersey a Smith.

Done!

I was gonna go with a Beason too, but I found a reebok premier Beason for $20 at Dick's. I figure I'll make my first authentic/elite whatever it's called now jersey a Smith.

I have a black SS89 reebok and a trashed white Peppers jersey that i used to change oil in after Peppers left, Since my Smith jersey is still in good condition, so I had to go with a Beason jersey...

Archived