• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My New Nike Elite Cam Jersey Finally Arrived! (**pics**)

TruCatzFan

• 2 weeks later...

Just wonder if anyone has noticed any changes with the Panther's blue - new vs old?? Picked up a new Nike T yesterday and it seems less neon than last years.

I just bought an authentic helmet yesterday. The blue is identical. The blue on the Nike "Game" jerseys seems darker but it's the same on the "Elite" jerseys.

• 3 months later...

Heads up, the Nike "LIMITED" jerseys have dropped and are available online now. These are the "tackle twill" jerseys that arent as expensive as the "elites" and are NOT screen prints like the "game" jerseys. They're being priced at $134 and so far I've only seen the black jerseys. Havent seen the whites or electric blues made available yet. I even called the team store at the stadium and they said they should be getting a few in within the next week or so.

Heads up, the Nike "LIMITED" jerseys have dropped and are available online now. These are the "tackle twill" jerseys that arent as expensive as the "elites" and are NOT screen prints like the "game" jerseys. They're being priced at $134 and so far I've only seen the black jerseys. Havent seen the whites or electric blues made available yet. I even called the team store at the stadium and they said they should be getting a few in within the next week or so.

alright finally. i was holding out for those.

Archived