• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Cam Newton/gatorade Commercial - Dominate The 5Th Qtr

Tarheels23

I was in Texas a few weeks ago, and it hit me. I was walking through a random mall in the heart of Cowboys territory, and a Carolina Panther logo was staring at me, bright and blue, from a sporting goods window, and Cam's million-watt smile beamed out into the crowd.

It was then that I realized my beloved Panthers weren't going to be afterthoughts anymore.

I'm in TX & over this last year I have seen a lot of Panthers stuff. Grant it the Sports stores here always have Cowboys, Steelers, Raiders, Eagles & NE but they also have started having more Panthers stuff too. But the biggest suprise is seeing people with Carolina Panthers hats, t-shirts & Jerseys on walking around here. It has been a nice surprise!

Nice! At least in this spot he's not sharing time with those soccer chicks or whatever. All Cam and Panthers - love the shot at the end of him alone in the stadium. In fact I like how these ads and his Under Armour ad both show him in the stadium doing work, all about his game. No BS.

Archived