• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moore Wins Mvp, Confirms He Has Wife Fiz

TheRealDeal

http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/article-1/Moore-Dansby-Carpenter-And-Fields-Win-Team-Awards/ffcb5480-1da6-465d-91f8-a9c5f8f4cf1f

“Matt did a great job in a tough situation, becoming a starter suddenly and without benefit of an off-season with the team,” Marino said. “Despite that he played extremely well and showed everyone what kind of competitor he is, leading the Dolphins to a 6-3 record in their last nine games. I want to congratulate him on being named as the team’s MVP.”

-Dan Marino

Moore completed 210-of-347 passes for 2,497 yards, 16 touchdowns and just nine interceptions on the season, all career-highs along with his passer rating of 87.1 By season’s end he was considered one of the hottest quarterbacks in the league.

Congrats to him

There is a video of his interview at "Fins Weekend" where he mentions something about his wife, sorry Fiz, he's not gay, although that haircut could have fooled me too.

Yeah, he's definitely in a shitty spot once again. I think their defense is better than ours was in 2010 so we'll see. Hopefully Bush can continue his success and I think their OLine might actually be better than last year.

We'll see...life of an undrafted QB is perform no matter what or on to the next one.

I lowkey think he might be traded before the season starts.

I think over the years Matt has demonstrated when he is given adequate protection from the line he can be a decent QB.

I wouldn't be upset if he ended up back here as a backup. Better than pickle IMO.

More likely, he'll end up being a journeyman, going from one bad team to the next, filling in for injured or incompetent QBs.

Yeah, he's definitely in a shitty spot once again. I think their defense is better than ours was in 2010 so we'll see. Hopefully Bush can continue his success and I think their OLine might actually be better than last year.

We'll see...life of an undrafted QB is perform no matter what or on to the next one.

I lowkey think he might be traded before the season starts.

Yeah I had heard he may be traded - Kinda hope he gets some place where he gets a chance earlier in the season and can really go a full season as a starter

Archived