• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A-Rod

faultlessjoint

I can NOT believe you all buy into the slanderous hype. Yous, including the author, wouldnt care if he played for any other team. Because he's in New York, yous are all anti-A Rod. Dont be hatin...

your right i dont care...im with JR on this

personally i really dont care if they take steriods or not...they are paid entertainers and people need to get off of the whole role-model shtick...they are not role-models...kids parents are

I can NOT believe you all buy into the slanderous hype. Yous, including the author, wouldnt care if he played for any other team. Because he's in New York, yous are all anti-A Rod. Dont be hatin...

????????????

To me it doesn't seem like anyone who has posted in this thread does care

personally i really dont care if they take steriods or not...they are paid entertainers and people need to get off of the whole role-model shtick...they are not role-models...kids parents are

Too true, jke, too true...

...and bitch tits is funny, I dont care who you are.

ARod was the only player worth giving a damn about on that whole misbegotten, mismanaged team of overpaid whiners.

Other than that mustache guy and he's gone now.

If it was Ortiz called to the mat, I would expect you to lay into him.

Archived