• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rescue Me...

j2sgam

No one on here watches this show? I dont watch alot of TV, but this show is a MUST! 24 & House got old, Heroes & Lost never kept me interested enough, and its a damn shame The Shield is finished. But Rescue Me is good television, any way you slice it...

Am I seriously the only one?

Its starting to go downhill really fast for me. I loved the 1st and 2nd season. But last season was awful. And this season is going in the same direction. Sheila storyline is pointless. I actually fast forward every scene she's in.

No one on here watches this show? I dont watch alot of TV, but this show is a MUST!

Been watching it from day 1....one of the few shows I make sure never to miss. Right now my favorite on TV as others are between seasons.

Been watching it from day 1....one of the few shows I make sure never to miss. Right now my favorite on TV as others are between seasons.

HOLY SH_T!!! shinner & I seein eye to eye ?!!? Youre allright, I dont care what Ive said about you...:cheers2:

Nice sweep, BTW...

Archived