• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

**cam Newton Can Break Another Huge Record This Year!**

TruCatzFan

We all know that he turned 23 today... Which got me to thinking...

Who is the youngest SuperBowl winning QB of all time? I knew that it was Ben Roethlisberger, but I wasn't sure as to his exact age. After a little bit of research it turns out that Big Ben won it all when he was just 23 yrs 11 months and 3 days old.

I then wondered...hmmm. Cam just turned 23 today, could he BREAK this record too?

Answer is... YES he Cam :D

With this year's Super Bowl being on Feb 3rd, 2013, down in New Orleans just hrs away from where he grew up as a kid, Cam can break that record too.

IF we went to the Super Bowl this year, and IF we won the game, It would make CAM the youngest Super Bowl winning QB of all time at the young age of:

23 yrs 8 months and 23 days.

I couldn't help but notice the pattern of the #23. The #23 itself goes hand in hand with Michael Jordan who made the number iconic and synonomous with his name. Cam having the ability to win it all at the age of 23 almost sounds like fate. 23 yrs old 8 months and 23 days....

I'm sure he knows this already... but I'm not sure anybody else knew that this was even a possibility.

So gents, here's to a special year, and an enjoyable ride all the way to New Orleans(**) and to a Super Bowl XLVII victory, so that Cam can once again etch his name in the History books!

I realize there's a lot of time, and many things can happen, but I did the math, and it would obviously be awesome if we won it all this year, and the icing would be another record for Cam.

I know it's early and crazy to think about, but at the least it'll be in the back of your minds all season long.

If he was the youngest quarterback to ever win a superbowl, I'd be crazy stoked for a number of reasons. That said, I sort of have a problem with Michael Jordan having anything to do with my favorite sports teams at all after the bobcats season. Even when he is a weird, prophetical allusion.

Archived