• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video Evidence That Beason Is Beastin' Once Again

TruCatzFan

This video was buried in an irrelevant thread, and I believe everyone should see this and hear him speak about a Carolina Dynasty at the end.

Enjoy! I know that I did. I was wincing while watching it thinking he shouldn't be going that hard... That just goes to show you that we (as fans) know a whole hell of a lot less than we think we do.

Love me some Beason, that's amazing for a guy fresh off a torn Achilles and even more importantly, he doesn't appear to have any problems with confidence in it, which is often the biggest hurdle.

2012 = UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!!

Oh and drafting Kuechly is just more fuel on 52's fire = winning

I thought this was going to be a different video, instead, this thread is dildos.

Sorry for posting great news that's new to me... If u want dildos for threads, please feel free to venture out in the "Carolina Panthers" forum to see a bunch of news that's not even Panthers related.

Plus, I know if I missed this, then others probably did too.

yeah we had like a 12 page thread about this about two months ago.

Sorry. I was likely in offseason mode until about 3 weeks prior to the draft. I obviously missed it. Sorry to have gotten anybody else excited thinking that this was new material.

Archived