• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's Your Linebacker?

KBRed

I have high hopes for Kuechly, but right now, Beason is my favorite LB. I prefer Kuechly to play MLB though, if he is better at calling the defense. I suppose he could call the defense from the Will spot though..

Wow, should've been more specific, but it was 2:30 in the morning...sorry. I was just wondering who you thought would play the Mike and Will positions with the numbers posted. I think James Anderson will solidify the Sam. I wasn't asking to take sides, just your thoughts on the positions. Obviously, who wins the job...herp derp. I only bolded Kuechly b/c he was a rookie and his numbers were slightly better. Sorry for the generalized thread. Any thread after 1am should be evaluated by a mod before posted. :(

Wow, should've been more specific, but it was 2:30 in the morning...sorry. I was just wondering who you thought would play the Mike and Will positions. I think James Anderson will solidify the Sam. I wasn't asking to take sides, just your thoughts on the positions. Obviously, who wins the job...herp derp. I only bolded Kuechly b/c he was a rookie. Sorry for the generalized thread.

Kuechly at Will, Beason at Mike, Anderson at Sam.

True statements can be bothersome for one's bias huh? The fact is that Keuchly is now our largest, fastest, and possibly, most athletic LB. I love our LB's just as much as everyone else and I don't want to pick a favorite either, they are all studs, and I would like for them all to remain healthy and be able to retire panthers.

Bitch, please. He's white. Everyone knows white people aren't athletic. ;)

Straight Line Speed =/= Game Speed

Andrew Luck ran the 40 almost as fast as Cam Newton...yet I would say Cam's game speed and ability when he takes off with the ball is far superior.

Joe Adams has a slower 40 than Armanti Edwards

Game Speed>Straight Line Speed

Straight Line Speed =/= Game Speed

Andrew Luck ran the 40 almost as fast as Cam Newton...yet I would say Cam's game speed and ability when he takes off with the ball is far superior.

Joe Adams has a slower 40 than Armanti Edwards

Game Speed>Straight Line Speed

Yeah....um, Kuechly has great game speed. His 40 time was just icing on the cake.

Archived