• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

6 Dts And 5 (I'm Guessing) Spots:

CardiacCats

Ron Edwards

Terrell McClain

Sione Fua

Frank Kearse

Jason Shirley

Andre Neblett

Who gets cut? The first 3 are probably locks but meanwhile the last 3 showed way more production in the limited action they got last season. I have no idea which one is the odd man out, if we're going off nothing but play last year it's Fua but it's unfair to give up on him yet. I say Kearse and Neblett but I like the Shirlister too... Ugh

Def dont want to get rid of Shirley or Kearse. Dudes are massive and still young with decent upside.

Id say cut Fua or Neblett.

I don't know if they can cut neblett...but you can't cut either of the third round picks after one year which would be dumb. Coaching staff is gonna have a hard time deciding who to keep

I don't know if they can cut neblett...but you can't cut either of the third round picks after one year which would be dumb. Coaching staff is gonna have a hard time deciding who to keep

Yea but it would be ignorant to cut the better player (now and future) just because one was a 3rd round pick.

Yea but it would be ignorant to cut the better player (now and future) just because one was a 3rd round pick.

Ya I know...but If they cut fua and he turns out to be a good player on another team and kearse Shirley and neblett flame out, then we look stupid for giving up on a third round pick after one year.

Ya I know...but If they cut fua and he turns out to be a good player on another team and kearse Shirley and neblett flame out, then we look stupid for giving up on a third round pick after one year.

You have to make the best decision with the facts at hand. All the DT's are young expect Edwards.

Kearse and Shirley were both more productive than Fua and both have more upside.

You cant cut better players for the fear of the lesser player being good in the future.

You have to make the best decision with the facts at hand. All the DT's are young expect Edwards.

Kearse and Shirley were both more productive than Fua and both have more upside.

You cant cut better players for the fear of the lesser player being good in the future.

I'm with you man, I'm just coming at it from the FOs point of view. I dont know if they'll give up on them after one year. I hope they keep kearse Shirley and neblett....Ron Rivera seems like a guy who only really has loyalty to players who perform.

Archived