• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funny How...

QCpanther

Qbs do make receivers look good but it works both ways......I'd say Steve Smith had a little something to do with making Jake Delhomme look decent for several years.....I don't care what round or how high of a pick the receiver is.....a good receiver is a good receiver.....period

way to compare luxury picks from a team who just won the Superbowl to a team that has more holes than swiss cheese..

yes, it's funny how our team can't seem to see the forest through the trees like our brilliant fanbase who could get a job at the drop of a dime with an NFL FO making these decisions.. I don't know why you haven't attempted to send in a resume...

great point. I applaud this thread.. you have made us all smarter.. wonderful work..

Wow, you guys are nit-picking a newby for a single letter typo?! This is not directed only at you SOJA, I guess we should monitor those of you who made comments about that too then. Strange.

I honestly had no idea what he was talking about. Go white knight somewhere else

Sure, comprehension was the issue. :wacko:

DawgzLife for Huddle's White Knight. He defends the most asinine posts, in the face of logic. Fear not, when an idiot starts an unnecessary thread, DawgzLife will be there to 'nit-pick' at others posts.

Bleys...I wasn't saying we should've drafted a rec like the giants did, but my point was just the fact that if the giants think a 3rd receiver is so important that its worth spending a 2nd round pick, you would think we would atleast try harder to get an impact #2....that's all I'm saying man...

DawgzLife for Huddle's White Knight. He defends the most asinine posts, in the face of logic. Fear not, when an idiot starts an unnecessary thread, DawgzLife will be there to 'nit-pick' at others posts.

Your right, I got your back SOJA.

Some people on this board are corny as hell...if people don't agree with them, they try and belittle their opinion,etc.......just saying.

This.

The douchebags on this board can't see past the black uniforms to make an articulate post to save their lives. Wisecracks and insults are their only retort.

Archived