• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funny How...

QCpanther

75% of this board thinks Gettis is good as Larry Fitzgerald. It's so funny. He showed some promise two years ago, but has been gone from the game for a year. Not only will he be rusty, but we've yet to see his actual potential yet.

No one said he was as good as Fitz. Jesus christ, there's nothing wrong with really liking a player and thinking he can be great.

Guest Bwood

You act like it is obvious these guys are going to be great WR's in the NFL..... This is still up in the air, so just calm down before making such statements. Many people still think we need WR help. Whenever I see you post, its somewhat hostile posting of how someone disagrees with you.

Let's bring in another 3rd to 6th round valued WR to compete with LaFell and Gettis and Armanti and Pilares!!!11!!1

Or we can see what these guys got and when Smitty hang's it up, draft a #! receiver.

Some people on this board are corny as hell...if people don't agree with them, they try and belittle their opinion,etc...I like our 2 picks so far in this draft....my whole point was just that I don't understand why we don't go out and bring in a stud receiver....seems like we talk about this every year.....we'd be so much more dangerous as an offense....the giants just lost Mario manningham to free agency, who was their 3rd rec and he was better than any rec we have not named Steve Smith.....they felt the need to invest a high pick in trying to replace him....(their 3rd receiver!) just wish our management had more of a killer instinct....this is a passing league, how long do we wait on guys like lafell and gettis etc..? If one of them doesnt become a stud this year then we gotta get someone or we aren't goin anywhere....just saying

Lafell or gettis may show us something this year but you are kidding yourselves if you think either of them are gonna put fear into opposing defenses.....ask any GM in football if right now they consider lafell or gettis a #2 receiver and see what they say........

Lafell or gettis may show us something this year but you are kidding yourselves if you think either of them are gonna put fear into opposing defenses.....ask any GM in football if right now they consider lafell or gettis a #2 receiver and see what they say........

Chuds offense doesn't place great value at #2. Run, #1WR, TEs......That was before Carolina and here

One of these days, you people will learn: quarterbacks make receivers.

How many great receivers does Tom Brady have?

Did you know that Brett Favre thought that Greg Jennings was useless?

Brees has a receiving corp of low draft picks.

So you morons need to chill and let Cam do what elite QBs do: make the players around him better.

One of these days, you people will learn: quarterbacks make receivers.

How many great receivers does Tom Brady have? Well, to be fair Brady didn't do poo himself til he got an elite WR in Randy Moss. All their championships were won by defense. Nowadays he has Gronk and Hernandez who are studs in their own right and Welker who fits the system fits your argument with Brady making him look better than he is.

Did you know that Brett Favre thought that Greg Jennings was useless? Heh, I didn't know that. Interesting.

Brees has a receiving corp of low draft picks. One of their receivers was a first rounder, I forget which. I think it was Meacham. But your point is valid, it's not like Meacham was even a good pick or a real contributor to their passing game. Their best pass catchers (Colston, Graham) were mid to low round picks.

So you morons need to chill and let Cam do what elite QBs do: make the players around him better.

Archived