• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funny How...

QCpanther

The giants have Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz yet they see the need to draft a receiver in the 2nd round......yet we have only Steve Smith and haven't had a legit #2 rec. For Yeats.....I just don't understand why we don't attempt to get another big time or potentially great rec?

Guest Bwood

Bad first post. Brandon LaFell has shown that he can be a #2 and we have a very promising reciever in David Gettis coming off injury.

The same thing can be said about any number of teams about any number of positions. "Why did the Giants take JPP when they already had Osi, Kiwanuka and Tuck, blahblah team only has 1 legit DE", "Why did the Panthers take Luke Kuechly when they already had Anderson, Beason and Davis, blahblah team only has 1 legit LB". etc etc. In this case I can understand it, they need Eli to have a very good WR corps so people don't see him for the overhyped product the of the players around him that he is.

The giants have Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz yet they see the need to draft a receiver in the 2nd round......yet we have only Steve Smith and haven't had a legit #2 rec. For Yeats.....I just don't understand why we don't attempt to get another big time or potentially great rec?

You are off to a terrible start.

Bad first post. Brandon LaFell has shown that he can be a #2 and we have a very promising reciever in David Gettis coming off injury.

You act like it is obvious these guys are going to be great WR's in the NFL..... This is still up in the air, so just calm down before making such statements. Many people still think we need WR help. Whenever I see you post, its somewhat hostile posting of how someone disagrees with you.

The same thing can be said about any number of teams about any number of positions. "Why did the Giants take JPP when they already had Osi, Kiwanuka and Tuck, blahblah team only has 1 legit DE", "Why did the Panthers take Luke Kuechly when they already had Anderson, Beason and Davis, blahblah team only has 1 legit LB". etc etc. In this case I can understand it, they need Eli to have a very good WR corps so people don't see him for the overhyped product the of the players around him that he is.

for a minute there I thought you were saying Eli is over rated.

Archived