• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Got My Cam Jersey Today

o803oVaDeR

What do you guys think of the new jerseys? I just got my Cam Jersey about 20 min ago. The Fedex man just dropped it off. I opened it up, and thought it looked really good. I also thought it looked to be made a lot better than the old Reebok ones. I got an XL, just like I have with all the other jerseys before. I put it on and was suprised how tight fitting it was. It also really felt like it didnt fit right. The sholders and sleeves just dont move like they should. When I raise my armes the shirt gets all krinked up and mashes under my chin. It also seems to be very hot. Gonna be hard to wear during home games the first part of the year. lol Anyone else have any comments on the way the new jerseys fit? Should I send it back and get a XXL?

I was looking at the "cheap" models at the stadium. They look better made to me but they do look hot. The Keep Pounding in the collar was screen printed. I was really expecting stitching. The Collars look tight fitting. I'm sure I'll get one eventually but maybe wait a year or two. Perhaps Nike will get feedback and improve the design.

Found the problem. This is a pic of it laying on my white JStew jersey. The new jerseys have no shoulders. Lol. I am a broad shouldered guy so i guess that is why it feels awkward to me. I guess i will just have to get used to it. Because a XXL would just be way too big i think.

post-478-0-76575800-1335562236_thumb.jpg

post-478-0-37775800-1335562284_thumb.jpg

Found the problem. This is a pic of it laying on my white JStew jersey. The new jerseys have no shoulders. Lol. I am a broad shouldered guy so i guess that is why it feels awkward to me. I guess i will just have to get used to it. Because a XXL would just be way too big i think.

That's odd looking, more like a t-shirt shaped jersey. Gahd!

That's pretty cool, I actually got my Cam Newton 'Fear No 1' Under Armor T Shirt in today. Straight baller.

Where did you find that?

Also, I'm surprised the jerseys are being described as "hot." I figured Nike would have a lighter, more breathable fabric. Maybe I should go with white for these for that reason.

Archived