• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Walter's Post-Round 1 Mock Draft (Rds 2 & 3)

JawnyBlaze

I'll say again I dont think DT is a big priority this draft. I say we will take a DE, WR, or CB.

agree, think they will give the young DT's and Edwards another year.

I say they go with a DE, Jenkins or a WR

If Jonathan Martin is available, he may be a strong temptation depending on what they think about Otah. Gross is getting old, moving him to RT and bringing in a young LT makes alot of sense. If not this draft, next year.

I would like to see either Cordy Glenn or the best CB .Cordy can play guard ot tackle and I have no idea how much confidence they have with Hogan but to me we need a cb as well.My guess is they might see more depth in the OL in the 4th so they go cb.That my wild ass guess.We will need to see who is left when our number is called,Curry may be there as well as a de

Yeah I can see that if we didnt draft a DT in the first, it might not happen at all. We have a lot of rotational guys so if we dont feel that one of these guys is a legit star we probably don't draft him. I can see us focusing on CB, DE, and WR in the next three picks. Last year we went purely on need so I can see us doing that again

Archived