• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who Do You Guys Want Tomorrow?

CardiacCats

Guest Bwood

What if Davis comes back 100%?

I cant see a Davis at 100% not starting. And Anderson played real well last year.

Which is the main reason im indifferent about this pick. Anderson and Beason alone make us have a nice LB core.

But the thing is after his history, why not have this sort of insurance? I'm behind TD 100% and I hope he plays every game, but Kuechly was brought here to play. He will play on special teams, and he will play just as much if not more than Davis.

Just think about where the future of this defense is going with the potential of player we just brought in.

I'm really not feeling the players available right now. There are some tackles I like but they aren't amazing. I like Cordy Glenn at guard but he needs to lose weight. Otah has proven fat guys break down in the NFL.

Janoris Jenkins is off my board entirely. Forget he exists.

Jerrel Worthy and Devon Still look like solid picks. Coby Fleener would be an okay luxury pick. Some of the second tier pash rushers I wanted are off the board.

I see Hill as a project. He played at Georgia Tech. That's about as far away from an NFL offense as it gets.

I would entertain trading back if it could get us into the third round.

HUH??? Trade back to the 3rd round even though u just said there's no real talent left in the draft.

Thank God this guy's not in charge!

I'm really get annoyed by this Ruben Randell (brandon Lafell 2.0) poo. People act like he's a upgrade or a needed pick.

Just because they come from the same school, doesn't make them similar players. Don't be lazy. I'd compare Rueben Randle to Kenny Britt to make a more fair assessment.

If they take curry and we pass on Jenkins than that will absolutely blow ass.

We come away with this draft with only one defensive player of need that potentially wont even start...

At this point I expect Hurney to draft a guard, OT, or wr with our second. Because it's pretty much the last thing I'd want to have happen, so that's why it will.

At this point I expect Hurney to draft a guard, OT, or wr with our second. Because it's pretty much the last thing I'd want to have happen, so that's why it will.

Hurney will draft the best player available. Chances are it will be offensive line or receiver but that doesn't mean it won't make this team better. I think all the help around Newton we can get is a positive.

Just because they come from the same school, doesn't make them similar players. Don't be lazy. I'd compare Rueben Randle to Kenny Britt to make a more fair assessment.

Then you would be wrong

http://www.lsusports.net/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=5200&ATCLID=3660021

http://www.lsusports.net/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=5200&ATCLID=174062

Maybe you shouldn't be so lazy.

Round 2-3 Prospects the Panthers showed interest in...

DT - Jerel Worthy

Michigan State

WR - Stephen Hill

Georgia Tech

WR - Rueben Randle

LSU

OG - Amini Silatolu

Midwestern State

S - George Iloka

Boise State

CB - Trumaine Johnson

Montana