• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who Do You Guys Want Tomorrow?

CardiacCats

Guest Bwood

Stephen Hill could be a superstar for this franchise. I think we've been waiting for him to fall into our laps all along.

Same could be said about Ja. Jenkins though.

Guest Bwood

It will be Janoris Jenkins. The best wide receiver available (Hill, Fleener, Jeffrey). Or the best offensive guard (Glenn, Amini).

Guest Bwood

and we just completely ignore pass rush in this draft?

Forgot about Curry, but I think Jacksonville really likes him. I heard that from a Jags fan I know so it doesn't mean anything but yeah, Curry is the only pass rusher I'd take if available.

Forgot about Curry, but I think Jacksonville really likes him. I heard that from a Jags fan I know so it doesn't mean anything but yeah, Curry is the only pass rusher I'd take if available.

If they take curry and we pass on Jenkins than that will absolutely blow ass.

We come away with this draft with only one defensive player of need that potentially wont even start...

Upshaw is a OLB not a DE

He is actually a "tweener" and this is why he has fallen. It is my belief that he will ultimately end up with his hand in the dirt. At barely 6'2 and 272 and compares in size to our own Charles Johnson 6'2 275. He is not just a LB, it was thought that he would be a rush linebacker before his sub par combine performance. He has his hand on the ground a lot in his highlights and plays the run surprisingly well from that spot with his thick (but sexy) lower body.

Guest Bwood

If they take curry and we pass on Jenkins than that will absolutely blow ass.

We come away with this draft with only one defensive player of need that potentially wont even start...

Luke Kuechly will start. He was the best defensive player in this draft and he was the guy our front office chose over any other defensive prospect because they know he has everything it takes to start and make an impact.

Davis will sub in for Kuechly on occasion, and then eventually we will move him to the MIKE where he is most comfortable, and then move Beason make to the WILL where I actually prefer him to play.

Luke Kuechly will be the next Brian Urlacher or Keith Brooking for the next ten years for this team.

I trust this front office and I'm a fan of the BPA strategy. That's why I'm saying don't be surprised to see a WR or OG depending on the situation.

Luke Kuechly will start. He was the best defensive player in this draft and he was the guy our front office chose over any other defensive prospect because they know he has everything it takes to start and make an impact.

Davis will sub in for Kuechly on occasion, and then eventually we will move him to the MIKE where he is most comfortable, and then move Beason make to the WILL where I actually prefer him to play.

Luke Kuechly will be the next Brian Urlacher or Keith Brooking for the next ten years for this team.

I trust this front office and I'm a fan of the BPA strategy. That's why I'm saying don't be surprised to see a WR or OG depending on the situation.

What if Davis comes back 100%?

I cant see a Davis at 100% not starting. And Anderson played real well last year.

Which is the main reason im indifferent about this pick. Anderson and Beason alone make us have a nice LB core.

Archived