• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who Do You Guys Want Tomorrow?

CardiacCats

I think we go corner in the second. Jenkins would be a great pick if available. Curry is also going to be a stud at DE. If we go offense then Hill could be an option. If we stick with Corner then Dennard would be a great pick or we could wait to pick a guy like Trumaine Johnson in the 4th or 5th.

Denard is not a lock down CB. Not a clear upgrade over Hogan. No thanks.

Johnson wont be there in the 4th.

Randle, Jeffery, Martin, Glenn, Jenkins, Still, Branch, Fleener, Hill.... I mean we are in really good shape and any of these guys will help us

We have a top 5 offense. Fug any offensive player in the 2nd! We can get a good WR in the 4th in Marvin Jones.

Better go defense with the 2nd pick and not waste it on some combine ***** in Robinson or a CB / S tweener in Johnson.

We have a top 5 offense. Fug any offensive player in the 2nd! We can get a good WR in the 4th in Marvin Jones.

Better go defense with the 2nd pick and not waste it on some combine ***** in Robinson or a CB / S tweener in Johnson.

Well you very possibly may be upset tomorrow. You can't just ignore offense

Hill will be gone. Panthers will not select Jenkins if he's available. Watch out for Fleener. They love him. But I think he goes to Indy if Rams take Hill. In that case keep an eye on Sanu from Rutgers.

??? I havent heard anything about the Panthers "loving" Fleener.

So we can ignore pass rush and CB?

I'm not convinced that the FO is as worried about CB as many of the fans pundits are. And if the best player on the board when we pick is an offensive player you pick him. Simple and plain.

You don't reach just to fill a need.

Archived