• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who Do You Guys Want Tomorrow?

CardiacCats

Hill, Worthy, Jenkins, Jeffery, Worthy, Still, some of the O-line guys still out there. Maybe even the TE from Stanford

We are going to get a good player. There are at least 10 more really good guys still on the board.

My preference would be Hill but there is a lot of WR need picking before us tomorrow

Hill, Worthy, Jenkins, Jeffery, Worthy, Still, some of the O-line guys still out there.

We are going to get a good player. There are at least 10 more really good guys still on the board.

My preference would be Hill but there is a lot of WR need picking before us tomorrow

I don't think Hill will be there, but if he is, I wouldn't mind him if Hurney & Rivera really do believe in Hogan and the DTs as much as they seem to right now.

I don't think Hill will be there, but if he is, I wouldn't mind him if Hurney & Rivera really do believe in Hogan and the DTs as much as they seem to right now.

I don't think he will make it that far either but Jeffery is still out there and Glenn, Worthy, Jenkins, Fleener, are all still out there so someone good will fall to us.

I don't think he will make it that far either but Jeffery is still out there and Glenn, Worthy, Jenkins, Fleener, are all still out there so someone will fall to us.

Yeah, I think we are in good position to pick up an impact player in the 2nd. While I wasn't a huge Kuechly supporter (I thought we would go for Cox before him) I think he will make a difference on defense. A lot of people forget how badly we would get burned in passing situations because our linebackers couldn't cover for poo - and we can't rely on TD to make a full recovery so we needed a quality LB anyway.

In order:

Still

Worthy

Jenkins

Think we got a good chance of getting one of the two DTs. Man I hope we pick one of them.

Dont think the FO wants a DT early with edwards coming back coupled with the fact we drafted 2 last year in the third.

Passing on Cox pretty much confirmed that.

I think we go corner in the second. Jenkins would be a great pick if available. Curry is also going to be a stud at DE. If we go offense then Hill could be an option. If we stick with Corner then Dennard would be a great pick or we could wait to pick a guy like Trumaine Johnson in the 4th or 5th.

What would you guys think about Upshaw if he is still on the board?

I know, I know, he is a 3-4 OLB. We could use him all over the field and Rivera could find a use for him. At pick 40, you aren't going to find a much better pass rusher.

Yeah pick him and switch to a 2-5

Archived