• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who Do You Guys Want Tomorrow?

CardiacCats

You act like a 4.5 is slow. Now I know what I'm dealing with. Continue sulking over your beloved Fletcher Cox, then join the real world.

Now I know what I'm dealing with.

Just to help you 4.55 is avg. speed. Nobody calls that speedy. A speed WR runs a 4.3 or 4.4.

Rumors and the fact that his idiot agent told him not to participate at combine hurt him. When, in fact, he is 213 (not 240) and runs under a 4.5 40 (not 4.8). In Kiper's mock draft back in aug, Alshon was the #4 overall pick. His team hardly passed this year, he was double teamed, and he still racked up 148 yds in the bowl game in 1 half, falling only 29 yds shy of the all-time SEC receiver record. If you want to argue over whether this guys a player, I can go all day...

Now I know what I'm dealing with.

Just to help you 4.55 is avg. speed. Nobody calls that speedy. A speed WR runs a 4.3 or 4.4.

So you're a statistics guy. Tell me, on film, what is Randle's biggest strength?

Give up? It's his speed. He is a deep threat. I don't care what your point-of-view is, you're wrong. That's what he does best right now.

Here is a visual of a "speedy Wr"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz0Wk1FUIvk

Wow. Thank you for clearing that up :rolleyes:

Randle is a deep threat guy, I don't care what you say. He's not a particularly good route runner right now, and he isn't a jump ball receiver, but he can beat the corner to the endzone.

So you're a statistics guy. Tell me, on film, what is Randle's biggest strength?

Give up? It's his speed. He is a deep threat. I don't care what your point-of-view is, you're wrong. That's what he does best right now.

That what he did in College but so did Jarret, carlos Rodgers, and David Terell.

Wow. Thank you for clearing that up :rolleyes:

Randle is a deep threat guy, I don't care what you say. He's not a particularly good route runner right now, and he isn't a jump ball receiver, but he can beat the corner to the endzone.

Again That's what he did in College but so did Brandon Lafell.

Rumors and the fact that his idiot agent told him not to participate at combine hurt him. When, in fact, he is 213 (not 240) and runs under a 4.5 40 (not 4.8). In Kiper's mock draft back in aug, Alshon was the #4 overall pick. His team hardly passed this year, he was double teamed, and he still racked up 148 yds in the bowl game in 1 half, falling only 29 yds shy of the all-time SEC receiver record. If you want to argue over whether this guys a player, I can go all day...

Dude at best he's a Possession WR which we already have.

Archived