• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who Do You Guys Want Tomorrow?

CardiacCats

Alshon! Alshon! Alshon! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Everyone wants to go along with the so-called experts, but the truth is, the guys a beast, and I would put a lot of money on him having a better career than Kendall Wright, much less Stephen Hill or R. Randle. He manhandled every top SEC corner for the last 2 years, made 1 handed game winning catches on the reg, and has Velcro hands. The guy could sit in a lawn chair in the end zone and dominate. If he's still avail at #8 tom, and the panthers pick another wr, then I'll be both shocked and disappointed.

Alshon! Alshon! Alshon! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Everyone wants to go along with the so-called experts, but the truth is, the guys a beast, and I would put a lot of money on him having a better career than Kendall Wright, much less Stephen Hill or R. Randle. He manhandled every top SEC corner for the last 2 years, made 1 handed game winning catches on the reg, and has Velcro hands. The guy could sit in a lawn chair in the end zone and dominate. If he's still avail at #8 tom, and the panthers pick another wr, then I'll be both shocked and disappointed.

NO NO NO!!!! JArret 2.0 Jarret 2.0 Jarret 2.0.

Why do people get a hard on for a WR at best will be a #2 possession wr.

Ignorant. Guys one of a kind. He ain't jarrett. He ain't mike williams. He's a guy who won't be held down. He can catch anything. He'll make it look easy like with stafford throws it up to megatron. Can't wait for all the naysayers to be amazed...

Ignorant. Guys one of a kind. He ain't jarrett. He ain't mike williams. He's a guy who won't be held down. He can catch anything. He'll make it look easy like with stafford throws it up to megatron. Can't wait for all the naysayers to be amazed...

He is a guy who is tall slow and gets no seperation from his defender. Sounds like Jarret and Mike Williams to me.

At best he's a possession wr which really doesn't help us.

If he was 1 of a kind he would have been a 1st round pick.

If he does put me on the F Marty Hurney bandwagon.

I'll put you in the naive fan freaking out because we neeedz da defense tackle derp a derp column. We have needs everywhere. Taking the BPA makes the team better as a whole

BTW Lafell was never known for his speed, but rather his toughness and quickness off the line. Randle is a speedy deep threat. There IS a difference. Reaching outside the box of the "same school" will give you better understanding of who we are looking at.

I'll put you in the naive fan freaking out because we neeedz da defense tackle derp a derp column. We have needs everywhere. Taking the BPA makes the team better as a whole

BTW Lafell was never known for his speed, but rather his toughness and quickness off the line. Randle is a speedy deep threat. There IS a difference. Reaching outside the box of the "same school" will give you better understanding of who we are looking at.

He runs a 4.55 in pads a 4.6 is that what you call speedy these days?

Archived