• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

**keuchley's 1St Interview As A Panther**

TruCatzFan

Sounded like the interviewers were sitting around with a thumb up their respective asses and found out they were going to interview him 15 seconds before it started.

Uh, uhhh, so, where are you now Luke?

"Were those the bad bengals teams?"(laughter) Person is an ass.

Watch some videos on the guy, he's plenty smart. Good head on his shoulders, wanting to go to a high academic college was his first goal when decided where to play college ball. He's cool bra.

Yeah, by all accounts he is bright, but in that interview he didn't come off to me as anything other than well spoken. Admittedly he didn't sound stupid at all, and he knows all the right things to say (and hopefully do), but that interview alone does not convey his intelligence as well as listening to some other stuff does.

Yeah, by all accounts he is bright, but in that interview he didn't come off to me as anything other than well spoken. Admittedly he didn't sound stupid at all, and he knows all the right things to say (and hopefully do), but that interview alone does not convey his intelligence as well as listening to some other stuff does.

Agreed. Just came back from some extensive Google and youtube research, Hurney and Rivera made me happy. This guy is much more than I could have imagined. My head was up Cox's but so far I couldn't see. I love this guy now

And all Panther's children say.....KEY.

Archived