• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera/hurney Talk Keuchley

TruCatzFan

Why would I have a breakdown, this is 2 years in a row that CRA and I have picked the first rounder. It worked out great last year and will again. Just watch and have faith..

Yep. I think we both were on the bandwagons well before the draft was upon us.....and when lots were against the picks as well.

We may not be in sync with the backfield but we seem to be on the same page with a lot of other aspects.

Oh, I hope ya'll are right I was hoping for DT or corner.

unless Jenkins is drafted in the 2nd, I think it's safe to say most people are right when a DT in the 2nd or 4th will be a project... I don't feel so sure that a DT is going to break the chains of technique right out of the gate, if so, I feel like we would have drafted Cox...

You are close to seeing/making my point. I used an extreme example.

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough... You don't really have a point because you can not compare needing a punter to needing a linebacker like we did. It is a critically important position to the defense. Kuechly would have been far far off the board before we picked in the 2nd.

Anger will be there far, far after our pick in the 2nd. :P

You are close to seeing/making my point. I used an extreme example.

They dont want to see your example because then they would have to admit it was not BPA but a need pick. Cox was the highest rated defensive player when we picked but we skipped him to pick a safe need pick. Makes since when your picking in the lower teens and below but at 9 it screams NEED.

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough... You don't really have a point because you can not compare needing a punter to needing a linebacker like we did. It is a critically important position to the defense. Kuechly would have been far far off the board before we picked in the 2nd.

Anger will be there far, far after our pick in the 2nd. :P

You got even closer that time. But whatever

Archived