• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera/hurney Talk Keuchley

TruCatzFan

Again it is easier to fill a LBer spot with low draft picks and roster cuts than it is to fill D-line and cornerback spots.

I think if you look around the league it's very apparent you need a first rounder in each LB spot to have any success. Pass rush, coverage and interior line can be easily found late in the draft.

I think if you look around the league it's very apparent you need a first rounder in each LB spot to have any success. Pass rush, coverage and interior line can be easily found late in the draft.

Another whiner heard from. Give it up now that the pick is in. Who wants to hear how you think we made a bad choice. Hurney is money in the first and this is just another great pick.

Again it is easier to fill a LBer spot with low draft picks and roster cuts than it is to fill D-line and cornerback spots.

Again, you can draft a DT with your 2nd and get a better DT than the first one off the board. Each draft is different. There is also a first round CB in terms of talent as well they can grab with there 2nd.

A lot of great GMs have bluntly said, you don't draft lesser talent bc you are focused on how talent fits your team. You draft the best football players you can get.

Again, you can draft a DT with your 2nd and get a better DT than the first one off the board. Each draft is different. There is also a first round CB in terms of talent as well they can grab with there 2nd.

A lot of great GMs have bluntly said, you don't draft lesser talent bc you are focused on how talent fits your team. You draft the best football players you can get.

Anger is a good punter, we should draft him in the second. I don't want a lesser talented corner.

Another whiner heard from. Give it up now that the pick is in. Who wants to hear how you think we made a bad choice. Hurney is money in the first and this is just another great pick.

Having the breakdown early tonight, p55?

Anger is a good punter, we should draft him in the second. I don't want a lesser talented corner.

Good call bringing up punter.....we both know a guy that steps on a field 4 times in a game is the perfect counter arguement to the beliefs of successful NFL GMs.

Briggs, Derricks Brooks, and Demarco Ryans were not first round linebackers

What does that have to do with anything. We made our choice. I was just pointing we pick d linemen in the second and third round. We have plenty of picks to find a pass rusher and corner. The draft is deep at both positions.

doesn't make sense. Linebacker was a team need, he was the best player available, he will see the field.

Punter is a need but it is on a totally different level compared to the value of a great LBer.

Archived