• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Round 1 Draft Selection - Luke Kuechly

Zod

Like I said before, I hope this pick means Davis is on his way out. I am going to be pissed if our first rounder is on the bench because we have too much hope in a guy we should've dropped this offseason.

Not trying to be a jerk or anything but hoping that Davis is on the way out before he or the team makes that decision is a crappy way to think.

Well if the last couple of years has taught us anything it's that you can't have too much quality LB depth. If we have 4 starting caliber LB's on the team I don't really think it is a huge problem. Odds are somebody will be injured at some point during the season and we will be glad to have some depth. That's assuming, of course, Davis ever plays again which isn't a given.

I am just relieved, as I really thought they were going to go Coples, and he was about the only player (maybe along with Poe) that I didn't want.

Luke will not be on the bench. TD will likely be a part time player assuming the knee holds up at all.

We know he is a smart, talented, driven player. I can live with that.

Archived