• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Round 1 Draft Selection - Luke Kuechly

Zod

I can dig the pick.. I thought we would address the secondary though. Everyone is all surprised thats it wasnt a DT... we got 2 last year and signed 3 or 4 last year. Let them develop and address other needs. Go Panthers!

Yep. People just refused to listen when Rivera has been saying for months that DT was not an area of need in his mind. We had rookie DT's thrown to the wolves last year without playin next to a vet.

I hope you guys are right. Because i really hate this pick. He doesnt even come in as a opening day starter unless someone goes down. Dont get me wrong great player, but my gut tells me this wont improve our defense much.

He will def be starting game 1

Yep. People just refused to listen when Rivera has been saying for months that DT was not an area of need in his mind. We had rookie DT's thrown to the wolves last year without playin next to a vet.

Next year you will be crying for a DT or DE... But our real need is wide out, then you will say I trust Hurney he knows best.

They use rush linebackers. Gloried Defensive Ends.

did you have a point?? What about timmons?? best cover LB in the league playing in the middle. Just trying to make you see that LB's are actually very important and not to be confused with FB's as you did.

Next year you will be crying for a DT or DE... But our real need is wide out, then you will say I trust Hurney he knows best.

I think at the end of the season we will look back and be glad we did not go DT. I believe McClain and Fua will improve greatly. DT's typically take a few seasons to develop.

I agree with you on DE. But I think DE was weak in this draft. Perry and Ingram were more olb than de... and there were a bunch of ? about Coples.

I think at the end of the season we will look back and be glad we did not go DT. I believe McClain and Fua will improve greatly. DT's typically take a few seasons to develop.

I agree with you on DE. But I think DE was weak in this draft. Perry and Ingram were more olb than de... and there were a bunch of ? about Coples.

I agree on McClain and Fua and Coples, I know it's not the popular pick but Floyd was mine after Blackmon was gone.

Archived