• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Round 1 Draft Selection - Luke Kuechly

Zod

Not trying to be a jerk or anything but hoping that Davis is on the way out before he or the team makes that decision is a crappy way to think.

OMG!! Dude get over it. Unless Anderson tears his knee again. He is not done and he will remain with this team for long time come. As a starter or backup. Get over it. Tired of hearing people say that he is out of here. He ain't going no where. He just redid his contract this offseason to stay put.

Kuechly Interview.

Key take away for me.

"I just love playing football."

I'm seeing a trend. Just look at all the offseason pickups. They're all hard working guys. I really think after RR gets a few drafts and offseasons every player on the team will be able to say that. On a related note, I think the odds of Otah resigning are about next to nothing.

OMG!! Dude get over it. Unless Anderson tears his knee again. He is not done and he will remain with this team for long time come. As a starter or backup. Get over it. Tired of hearing people say that he is out of here. He ain't going no where. He just redid his contract this offseason to stay put.

Assume you mean Davis.

Archived