• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Irony Of "luck"

TruCatzFan

He got his degree. He's still taking finals. Dudes smart

Can't tell that by the way he talks...Wooowza...And to think the media sat there and parced every word that came out of Cam's mouth to question his intelligence.

Don't know how either guys will turn out in the NFL in the longrun but in the area of chrisma, personality, good looks and just sounding like you're one step above "DUH," YOU ARE THE WINNER with Cam.

Can't imagine those after game press conference. Luck may be highly intelligent and college grad but when he opens his mouth, I'm still wondering..

It's the day of the draft, we aren't first up so there is some question about our pick and the 8 teams in front of us, our uniforms aren't black, the logo isn't at the 50 yard line, and our grass is still green....but we're still rehashing a year old decision by a QB who will not even play in our conference?

Holy poo guys.

Glad he stayed in school. Luck can be a great QB but physically he does not have the upside of Cam. Ya i know his measurables compared with Cam but he is not as big or can get the muscular frame that Cam can have.

It was mostly the moronic media with the "He didnt want to be a panther" BS.

It's history now, so no matter, but my only question is: why did he say he hadn't made a decision leading up to the deadline? If he made the decision before the season started, why the suspense? Why not just keep re-iterating that he was staying?

I think he will be good, but don't think he has Cam's fire, and that is often the difference between good and great.

Plus, he's got that damn neck beard...that just freaks me out.

he made the decision like 2 days after the orange bowl where every huddler was like "holy poo amazing". i think its because he wanted to rethink a bit, but his dad really wanted him to get that degree so yeah.

fug that pretty boy bitch. He looked down on us like a bunch of country hicks and now he's going to a team worse than we were last year and with much less talent around him.

I would not be surprised one bit if Luck winds up being a bust. It's been a while since we've had a high profile QB bust that EVERYONE expected to be great. Jamarcus Russell doesn't count since there were a lot of doubters with him.

I don't think he'll be a disaster, but it wouldn't shock me if he goes to that awful team and gets David Carr'd and winds up about on the level of Alex Smith.

this is the worst post ive read in a while

Archived