• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Walter Football Latest Mock

CardiacCats

It's asinine to pick a ILB with our CORE being this strong.

I must have missed something - how is it that strong? Beason has an injury he may never get back up to full speed from, we just lost one of our primary starters for the last couple years when Dan left, TD is done period (or at least we can NOT rely on him beyond as a backup)...

I would rather Coples or Cox I think, but I think when it comes down to players, I think it is hard to beat Kuechley at #9 if the chips fall as they are suggested to with Cox & Coples gone first.

I must have missed something - how is it that strong? Beason has an injury he may never get back up to full speed from, we just lost one of our primary starters for the last couple years when Dan left, TD is done period (or at least we can NOT rely on him beyond as a backup)...

Hurney believes it's one of the strengths of the team. I agree with him. You're also forgetting about the other LB's that played that stepped up. Beason is coming back, have you not seen his video. The drills he's making would not be made if his injury wasn't fully healed. Thomas Davis is the wild card but we have other LB's that are going to step up. Anderson, Beason, ????. It can be done. Besides we don't know who will be picked and if you pick up a Pass rusher or DT that can penetrate that will only help the LB core. As well as the secondary. Also, Free Agency isn't done. Who's to say we don't pick up a player that can be plugged in right away?

I rather strengthen other areas of weakness than strengthen your strengths.

You know the Randle pick offends me more than the Kuechly pick.

He compaes Randle to LaFell

So despite the fact we need a DT, and there are other ,better WRs on the board (Quick, Sanu)

you're going to mock rookie LaFell to us and say he'll be the successor to steve smith

okay thanks for setting us back two years

I like Walt but this is a terrible mock for us

Still not as bad as Charlie's mock on that site.

It's not going to end there, some people would be pissed even if somehow we got Mo Claiborne lol.

If you think about it it would take multiple offensive picks to get Claiborne or Cox which could happen but its not likely.

On the flip side everyone is banking on that Kalil and Blackmon will not be there cause the teams above us need offensive players.

Then you throw in the trade rumors that 6 teams above us are willing to trade back and the poo hits the fan

Archived