• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Walter Football Latest Mock

CardiacCats

Kuechly can play WLB... he has the best ball location of anyone I can every remember

Anderson, Davis?

If you're getting insurance for Davis, that's the wrong guy to take. Kuechly will be sitting on the bench behind all the talented LB's we already have.

You're right, trading back is a bit problematic.

fug it take Floyd or pray Blackmon falls.

Yeah, Gilmore.....that guy really sucked. Never saw anything I liked about him. He is an overhyped product of a subpar conference that played on a subpar, underachieving team.......:ahem:.......in actuality, he was a physical corner and helped anchor (and captain) a defense that ranked top 5 in the nation the last two years in pass defense.Yeah, he really sucks. Ball hawking corner that is a great tackler in the open field, can blitz when asked, and is an outstanding physical specimen. Has a good head on his shoulders and has done well guarding all of those pooty SEC receivers.......amirite

Coples, on the other hand, is a great choice....... :rolleyes: :wacko:

Having watched both Carolinas play the last few years, saying Coples > Ingram or Gilmore is probably the most laughable idea I've seen. It's ok, everyone can be a homer.....but, comon man.

Everytime I watch Gilmore he gets burnt. I very rarely miss on prospects and it will be no different here. Gilmore will be very medicore and a #4 guy and Jenkins will be a top 10 CB and Kuechly will be about as good as Patrick Willis.

Anderson, Davis?

If you're getting insurance for Davis, that's the wrong guy to take. Kuechly will be sitting on the bench behind all the talented LB's we already have.

You're right, trading back is a bit problematic.

fug it take Floyd or pray Blackmon falls.

You can't trust Davis anymore. Besides, now we have a good rotation and can ease Beason back in more. I doubt he's 100% the first month of the season at least, we rushed him last year and that killed us. We can't have him suffer another injury. Here's what will happen:

Beason and Kuechly will rotate in and out at the beginning of the year at ILB

5th game Davis goes down for the year

Beason 100% now, plays ILB full time

Kuechly WLB

Profit???

i do agree that janoris jenkins, character issues and hair brained problems aside, was the absolute class of the SEC and in my opinion, the most talented corner available in this draft. if he is available in the 2nd, it is an absolute no-brainer and 1st round talent for a bargain-basement price.

You can't trust Davis anymore. Besides, now we have a good rotation and can ease Beason back in more. I doubt he's 100% the first month of the season at least, we rushed him last year and that killed us. We can't have him suffer another injury. Here's what will happen:

Beason and Kuechly will rotate in and out at the beginning of the year at ILB

5th game Davis goes down for the year

Beason 100% now, plays ILB full time

Kuechly WLB

Profit???

I pray you're right. I just wish he was a bit of a pass rusher. Just to add to his repertoire.

i do agree that janoris jenkins, character issues and hair brained problems aside, was the absolute class of the SEC and in my opinion, the most talented corner available in this draft. if he is available in the 2nd, it is an absolute no-brainer and 1st round talent for a bargain-basement price.

I loved watching that dude at Florida. He played with such a swag to him. He completely rattled Julio on a regular basis, he would bat down a ball then get in his face even though he's a good six inches shorter

I loved watching that dude at Florida. He played with such a swag to him. He completely rattled Julio on a regular basis, he would bat down a ball then get in his face even though he's a good six inches shorter

he routinely got under the skin of aj green, julio jones, alshon jeffery etc. if it turns out that jenkins isn't the real deal in the nfl, i really believe its because he is smoking too much weed and just not trying. not sure gamble is the best mentor for a guy like this, but hey, i would lovelovelove to have him on the Panthers and would feel much better about our secondary going forward. dunno about anyone else, but i think if i had chico staring me down .....i would pay attention!

Archived