• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Walter Football Latest Mock

CardiacCats

Two days until these boards stop sucking, but this is interesting...

First he has Cox going #7 to J'ville then with our pick he has us taking Kuechly. He said he was told by a credible source to move on from taking Cox at the 9 spot. Interesting, something to talk about... I'm fine with Luke though he's the next Urlacher

Here is the entire 7-round mock for Carolina:

1, Kuechly

2. Rueben Randle (terrible pick, Still and Jenkins were both still on the board here)

4. Jaye Howard

5. Anger

6. Mike Harris, CB, FSU

6. James Hanna

7. Tim Benford

3.5/10... two WRs? Only picks I like are Kuechly and Anger... I guess Howard is okay there.

I'm not fine with Kuechly. Nothing against his skill set. We don't need LB's, at this point if Cox, Coples, Ingram are gone, Go WR or CB. I'd rather reach for Gilmore than pick Kuechly.

You're crazy Kuechly is a much safer prospect and will be here 10 years from now unlike Gilmore who sucks. Our dreams of getting Cox are gone doe :( I simply don't think he will be there. If he isn't:

1. Kuechly

2. Coples

3. Ingram

4. Brockers

5. Floyd

Gilmore is not an acceptable option.

I'm not fine with Kuechly. Nothing against his skill set. We don't need LB's, at this point if Cox, Coples, Ingram are gone, Go WR or CB. I'd rather reach for Gilmore than pick Kuechly.

You're crazy Kuechly is a much safer prospect and will be here 10 years from now unlike Gilmore who sucks. Our dreams of getting Cox are gone doe :( I simply don't think he will be there. If he isn't:

1. Kuechly

2. Coples

3. Ingram

4. Brockers

5. Floyd

fixed

1. Kuechly

2. Coples

3. Ingram

4. Brockers

5. Floyd

It's asinine to pick a ILB with our CORE being this strong. Might as well draft Trent richardson while we are at it, right? Beason isn't that old and he's not moving to the OLB, he sucked at that position. Kuechly could move there, but why move him to that spot when his best position is the mike? It doesn't make any sense to draft an ILB.

Ingram is scheme versatile and is a very good pass rusher. I don't care that his arms are short, he gets the job done. Ingram would be a better fit for our defense. I'm sure Rivera could use him in various ways and situations to enhance his pass rush ability.

Heck I'd take a chance on Brockers as well before Kuechly. I'll also add Trade back option.

It's asinine to pick a LB with our CORE being this strong. Might as well draft Trent richardson while we are at it, right? Beason isn't that old and he's not moving to the OLB, he sucked at that position. Kuechly could move there, but why move him to that spot when his best position is the mike? It doesn't make any sense to draft a LB.

I'll also add Trade back as a better option.

I'm all for trading back, but it's not that easy. Who is going to trade up and for what player?

Yeah, Gilmore.....that guy really sucked. Never saw anything I liked about him. He is an overhyped product of a subpar conference that played on a subpar, underachieving team.......:ahem:.......in actuality, he was a physical corner and helped anchor (and captain) a defense that ranked top 5 in the nation the last two years in pass defense.Yeah, he really sucks. Ball hawking corner that is a great tackler in the open field, can blitz when asked, and is an outstanding physical specimen. Has a good head on his shoulders and has done well guarding all of those pooty SEC receivers.......amirite

Coples, on the other hand, is a great choice....... :rolleyes: :wacko:

Having watched both Carolinas play the last few years, saying Coples > Ingram or Gilmore is probably the most laughable idea I've seen. It's ok, everyone can be a homer.....but, comon man.

Yeah, Gilmore.....that guy really sucked. Never saw anything I liked about him. He is an overhyped product of a subpar conference that played on a subpar, underachieving team.......:ahem:.......in actuality, he was a physical corner and helped anchor (and captain) a defense that ranked top 5 in the nation the last two years in pass defense.Yeah, he really sucks. Ball hawking corner that is a great tackler in the open field, can blitz when asked, and is an outstanding physical specimen. Has a good head on his shoulders and has done well guarding all of those pooty SEC receivers.......amirite

Coples, on the other hand, is a great choice....... :rolleyes: :wacko:

Having watched both Carolinas play the last few years, saying Coples > Ingram or Gilmore is probably the most laughable idea I've seen. It's ok, everyone can be a homer.....but, comon man.

I'll tell you what, go back and watch what ECU wide receiver Lance Lewis did to Stephon Gilmore then come back and tell me how great he is.

Archived