• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints' Loomis Could Eavesdrop On Opposing Teams.

The_Cannon

Did you guys see the chart on SC that showed the since 2002, while playing at home, the Saints were outscored on average by 3 points in the first half, but out scores their opponents by 3 in the second half. Those are some kick ass "adjustments".

Yeah, I am sure thats coincidence.

While I grant that prosecution is highly unlikely, these two words are still worth remembering in this story.

Federal crime.

Federal...crime.

Federal crime.

Fed-er-al crime.

That is the length to which these people were willing to go just to try and gain a competitive advantage...

And they didnt even do it all that well.

Unbelievable :blink:

Where is who dat alejandro?

I had a closing for an office park my client bought , not all of us are wealthy enough to type on a forum all day long.

Greg Bensel, Saints vice president of communications, said Monday afternoon on behalf of the Saints and Loomis: "This is 1,000 percent false. This is 1,000 percent inaccurate."

"Outside the Lines" could not determine for certain whether Loomis ever made use of the electronic setup.

The wiretap didn't seem to help the Saints in those three seasons. The team was a mediocre 12-12 at home while Loomis had access to his alleged bug. Drew Brees, and playoff success, didn't come until later. Not that it matters.

But the statute of limitations, the window federal prosecutors have to pursue any criminal charges against Loomis or the Saints, would only extend for five years after the date of such an offense, Emmick said.

Archived