• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints' Loomis Could Eavesdrop On Opposing Teams.

The_Cannon

All this talk about it not being competitive advantage is BS. They wouldn't do it if it was just innocent listening... they might not be able to use it in the current game (which I bet they did) but they would certainly be able to use it in other games ESPECIALLY against divisional opponents and in the playoffs.

Dirty stinking cheaters.

No doubt they gained a HUGE upperhand in this and even more impressive that we went down there so many times and beat them despite it.

Fox didn't give a poo about wiretaps; everyone within 3,000 miles of the Super Dome knew what play he was about to run anyways.

The tears from aints report is fuging outstanding.

I'm watching this espn breaking news right now. Is it ever going to end? is it ever going to stop? maybe they should just completely ban the saints organization because clearly they're a bunch of screw ups. Lets just destroy the organization that has provided hope and inspiration for millions of people.

god i hate the media so much. they present these facts from anonymous sources as if there is any credit to what these sources are saying other than the fact that they know it happened. I'm calling a sports writer and saying that i know that roger goodell touches himself at night but I must remain anonymous if you are going to air it.

words can't describe how ****** i am right now. forget the NFL. I will never show support for it or espn again. I will watch the saints game and that is all.

NFL IS ILLUMINATI. NFL KILLED TUPAC #JUSTICE4PAC

The NFL really fears us that bad in playing the Super Bowl at home.. I'm glad they're hating on us this much, let's us know we're the best team in football. They're just trying to do anything they can to generate more money.

NFL = Illuminati

ESPN trying to maximize this as much as possible....no problem with that here.

In 2002, the Saints compiled a 9-7 record. The team had an 8-8 record during the 2003 and 2004 seasons. In those three seasons combined, the Saints were 12-12 in the Superdome. The 2005 season remains the infamous one that the Saints never played a home game in the Superdome due to the devastating impact of Hurricane Katrina. According to sources, that was also the first time Loomis would not have had the ability to listen in on the play calls of opposing teams. That year the Saints finished 3-13.

I don't think there is a direct correlation. The team and the city were going through a lot that year, on and off the field.

Archived