• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints' Loomis Could Eavesdrop On Opposing Teams.

The_Cannon

Unlike Panther fans i'm not worried about the Saints. Its like yall openly hope that most of their coaching staff and defensive players are kicked out of the league so you can actually compete with them. How lame is that? Sad

they are going to destroy your team in week one. like i really think they'll win by at least 30. what you are or are not worried about doesn't matter because they are a wrecking ball against teams like the redskins.

look, we gave the saints an extremely tough game in charlotte last season. we've always played them tough and there are very few blowouts in the series going either way. the panthers are also a much better team than washington so it's only safe to assume that the saints will poo in their maroon and gold mouths on opening day. hell of a way for RGIII to start his career with a humiliating loss at home but it's hard to win in this league, especially when a team like washington gets their mitts on you. hopefully you won't turn your back on him because of the poor circumstances he was drafted into and understand that it'll probably take 2 or 3 losing seasons for a trainwreck like the redskins to start turning it around and giving their young QB some help. doubly so considering what they gave up to draft him.

Lol someone needs to look at Washington's record in opening games under Shanahan. Hell just look at Shanahan's opening day record career wise, not to mention Washington's record vs the Saints in New Orleans. Washington will beat the Saints Opening day and i'll put money on it.

some of the hoping they get disbanded and hoping they lose all their starters is a little NCSTATE-ish and pathetic.

I agree there.

Laughing at their predicament and inability to get their name out of the mud is quite hilarious though. There is nothing about laughing at another team's misfortunes with the league and press that labels anyone inferior to them on the field.

It isn't misfortune when you bring it upon yourself with willful intent

Archived