• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints' Loomis Could Eavesdrop On Opposing Teams.

The_Cannon

Isnt Goodell supposed to come out with Saints players penalties before the draft?

Yep. Funny thing is, I think he is saying, "Ah, fug it, I'll tell 'em after the draft. What are they gonna do about it?"

Classic. Thank you God that I am not a Saints* fan!

Classic. There may be riots in NO. LOL!

Any Saints fan who doesn't recognize that their franchise is a dumpster fire is at grave want for intelligence. Upcoming players suspensions and lost draft picks after the coaching suspensions? This will all set them back years.

Any Saints fan who doesn't recognize that their franchise is a dumpster fire is at grave want for intelligence. Upcoming players suspensions and lost draft picks after the coaching suspensions? This will all set them back years.

Not sure what "is a dumpster fire is at grave want" means???

Also, in 2013, the only punishment is loss of second pick and that's already been offered back in exchange for cooperation, so a small possibility of losing a 2nd draft will set us back for years? Thats funny because before bounty scandal, we came into this year without a 1st round pick, as opposed to 2nd we might not have next year, yet even without a first round pick, the Saints were tied for second best odds to make Superbowl! Actually, if this year is as terrible as you are making it out to be, our picks will be even better next year, so how would hugely improved draft picks next year affect us for years to come?

So I haven't read the reports yet, I've been really busy today, but can someone let me know why this stopped in 2004 (besides the obvious) and how they know it wasn't continued later?

This little storm blew in before 2005 season and remodeled the Superdome.

Not sure what "is a dumpster fire is at grave want" means???

Also, in 2013, the only punishment is loss of second pick and that's already been offered back in exchange for cooperation, so a small possibility of losing a 2nd draft will set us back for years? Thats funny because before bounty scandal, we came into this year without a 1st round pick, as opposed to 2nd we might not have next year, yet even without a first round pick, the Saints were tied for second best odds to make Superbowl! Actually, if this year is as terrible as you are making it out to be, our picks will be even better next year, so how would hugely improved draft picks next year affect us for years to come?

And presto!!! Like a rabbit out of Bullwinkle's hat...he arrives. Welcome back fuddy!! ;)

Isnt Goodell supposed to come out with Saints players penalties before the draft?

Different than coaching staff, the player belong to a union and Goodell actually needs to show some evidence which the NFLPA has clearly said multiple times that they have failed to provide CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE. I guess the "just take my word for it" argument is not good enough for union.

Different than coaching staff, the player belong to a union and Goodell actually needs to show some evidence which the NFLPA has clearly said multiple times that they have failed to provide CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE. I guess the "just take my word for it" argument is not good enough for union.

You will eat those words. You cannot stop Judge, Jury, Executioner. It will not happen happy pants.

Archived