• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints' Loomis Could Eavesdrop On Opposing Teams.

The_Cannon

The only reason you want them kicked out of the league is because they own the Panthers and the NFL South. You bunch of losers will make up anything to try and get an advantage. When the Saints win the SuperBowl again this year you will bow down to a real championship organization.

Carolina also maintains a rivalry with New Orleans, with both teams playing in the NFC South division. The series is currently tied at 17-17

16i23d.jpg

Tell me you're not a math student. A .500 lifetime record between the squads is owning them? Also, I thought they were supposed to cruise to the Bowl this year. What happened with that?

Good luck replenishing your depth with no draft picks of worth...

Remember, most saint fans didn't know the team existed prior to 2009.

The only reason you want them kicked out of the league is because they own the Panthers and the NFL South. You bunch of losers will make up anything to try and get an advantage.

Question there Ballzbreezingtweenanothermanslegs how the fug does this give us an advantage!? Your cheating ass team where the ones trying to get some kind of advantage... 40 years of worthlessness will do that I guess! Do us all a favor stay away from those trannies on burbon street, syphilis destroys the brain.

I have read this particular post, message by message for about the last 30 minutes. I had to stop three different times. I think I have busted a blood vessel in my eye I have laughed so hard, I have cried laughing and to borrow a line from HH, "I almost spit out beer". You couldn't pay a Chappelle Show writer $ to write this stuff. This has made my night. Hell, at least now I will have something to keep me occupied between now and the draft.

Keep it classy Saints* fans!!!!

Archived