• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Nike Elite Jerseys Ship Date Pushed Back!

TruCatzFan

Just got the email this am. I'm pretty pissed about it.

Here it is:

We have an update on your order from Shop.Panthers.com, the Official Shop of the Carolina Panthers.. You have recently pre-ordered a 2012 Nike "Elite" Cam Newton Jersey and the original shipping date was scheduled for on or around 4/26/12. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we will not be receiving this product in until mid May. We will ship your order as soon as we are able to fulfill it. You will receive an email with your order status and tracking number they day we ship your order. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. We truly value your business, so please reply to this email or call us at 1-888-297-8673 if you have any questions or concerns.

When I ordered my Cam authentic from Reebok last year, the dates I was given assured that I'd have it well before our week 1 game against Arizona that I flew to AZ for. I ended up getting it around week 6. So it's not just Nike, jersey people are retards.

Archived