• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

**cam Responded To Me On Sports Nation!**

TruCatzFan

I totally disagree.

I do see however, that out of the community here, to my knowledge nobody has had any direct contact with Cam other than Zod, and a thread that I remember from last year...

and not that many people responded to this thread. I realize that it it's pretty insignificant in the grand scheme if things, but none the less Cam did respond to TWO members of the Huddle, and it seems to me that more people here should be supportive... Ah fug it. I'm drunk... and acting like a Lil b*tch

I totally disagree.

I do see however, that out of the community here, to my knowledge nobody has had any direct contact with Cam other than Zod, and a thread that I remember from last year...

and not that many people responded to this thread. I realize that it it's pretty insignificant in the grand scheme if things, but none the less Cam did respond to TWO members of the Huddle, and it seems to me that more people here should be supportive... Ah fug it. I'm drunk... and acting like a Lil b*tch

Actually, I got him to sign a football during training camp last year. I tried to talk to him, but he didn't say anything to me. But he did give me a high-five after he signed it and then kept moving down the line. I pissed myself.

Archived