• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

**cam Responded To Me On Sports Nation!**

TruCatzFan

I wish I had known I was really going to get a response, I would have asked a better question.

Anyhow, here's the link with my question and Cam's answer! I think it's pretty cool that they selected my question as one of the ones that he answered out of the millions that were probably submitted.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/43493/madden-cover-finalist-cam-newton

Chris Leon (Destin, FL)

Cam, Great Job on the Video calling out Megatron! Do you really think he'll play you? If i were you I'd try to set it up on live TV. I'm sure Sports Nation would love to have a live special with the two finalists!

Cam Newton  (3:18 PM)

I really hope he does! This is not no joke, I would videostream it and tape it. This is for whoever, not just Megatron. We're good friends. But anyone can get in on it. Entertainers, sports guys, fans. [email protected] to play me.

And now you know my name... Oh well.

My Name's CAM Too (Nashville)

When I play Madden, I can't get my QB to 4000 passing yards, 700 rushing yards, and 35 TDs. How do I get my video game QB to be as good as a real life you?

Cam Newton

(3:20 PM)

Go to the settings option and skills and change it from All-Madden, since you're not up to par and change it to rookie. Change the skill level of the game.....LOL.

I thought that was funny lmao

Archived