• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Cox's Two Round Mock At Walterfootball

JawnyBlaze

Im extremely happy with Cox or Coples with the 9th pick.

If we pass up Jenkins for Jones id be PISSED.

Jenkins is just to good to pass in the second. Fug the off field problems, talking about top 10 talent in the 2nd round. Get him and hope he can be mentored and stay out of trouble.

I don't hate Jones but I'd much prefer to get Jenkins there. Z.Brown would be a toss up, I'd probably go Brown though.

Cox + Jenkins really looks like the ideal draft to me. Both big time needs, both legit 1st round talents, both could come in and be day 1 starters and massive upgrades over who they'd be replacing.

I don't hate Jones but I'd much prefer to get Jenkins there. Z.Brown would be a toss up, I'd probably go Brown though.

Cox + Jenkins really looks like the ideal draft to me. Both big time needs, both legit 1st round talents, both could come in and be day 1 starters and massive upgrades over who they'd be replacing.

Our defense would be so much better with Cox, Jenkins, and a quality OLB in the 4th.

Question is, is there a OLB that would be available in the 4th that would be starter material with upside?

that's why I say go out and sign Rocky McIntosh. He was miscast when the Skins moved to a 3-4, he'd be an absolute stud as a 4-3 weakside linebacker. Plus you can sign him for next to nothing.

I really think he'll be this years Carlos Rogers, meaning a free agent that didn't receive much interest, signed very late for almost nothing but had a big year and a signifigant impact on his new team.

Im extremely happy with Cox or Coples with the 9th pick.

If we pass up Jenkins for Jones id be PISSED.

Jenkins is just to good to pass in the second. Fug the off field problems, talking about top 10 talent in the 2nd round. Get him and hope he can be mentored and stay out of trouble.

I would have to agree....But no way he falls

Archived