• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anxious About Schedule Release (Come Share)

TruCatzFan

I don't know about you guys but time is fuggin crawling today! Every time i look at my watch it's only been like 5-10-15 min later. 7 PM can't get here fast enough (6 Central for me)

Why does today feel worse than a Monday!?

Anybody else going through anything similar today? I'm so excited that i can barely stand it. I feel like I'm 10 yrs old on Christmas Eve all over again.

NEVER been more excited about a schedule or even a schedule release in my entire life!

Here's to hoping that we get several prime time games! My wife will be happy about that, being that we wont have to go to "early church" in order to make it home for Pregame and gametime by 1 every Sunday!! LOL

I'm excited too. Luckily on the west coast, I only have to wait til 4pm. Drink some brews, hit the beach, before I know it it'll be NFL total access time and I'll have a good buzz and nice tan to boot.

Now let's take a moment and pray to whatever god you believe that Carolina at San Diego will be a MNF game like that fake schedule leak said. If not I will forever have football blue balls after being cockteased like that...

Best case scenario: Charger/Panther MNF, great buzz, good waves, awesome tan.

But knowing my luck, it'll be a Sunday game, poo waves, I get too drunk and puke and I get sunfuged instead of sunkist.

I think the Redskins/Panthers game is a strong candidate for PT. RG3 vs Cam.

Broncos/Panthers I thought was a lock for PT 2 months ago, but with The Golden Calf of Bristol out now I'm not sure.

Falcons/Panthers late season game could be a possibility b/c it could have division crown implications.

Honestly, I expect a minimum of 2 prime time games. I'd hope for 3.

My primetime guesses - @ Philly and home against Atlanta.

The NFL has really amped up the suspense with the ESPN schedule special. And the thing of it is the opponents are known, so the only real suspense is the primetime slate. And I'm sure only the fanbases like ours even care as much. You know the Cowbitches, Packers, Giants, etc, they all know they're getting plenty of primetime exposure.

We're all a bunch of children up in here.

Is there a chance we open in San Diego again? Remember Denver swapped the home-away with San Diego with us. Also the first week has to be on the road b/c of the democratic national convention or something. I say it's either San Diego, KC, or Washington. Possibly Philly or Dallas, not sure which road team in the nfc east we have.

Archived