• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Serious Question About "delicious Pie"

TruCatzFan

No not the pie you're thinking about fellas.

I'm referring to the pie we get on this site. Is there any way to see who has given you pie? Or what post you recieved said pie on?

I have not been able to figure it out since the layout switched over.

Always nice to know what comments are agreed upon.

Thanks for any and all help in advance.

at the bottom of your post it says who has given you pie

damnit..i didn't mean to pie your ass for the non answering of his question :)

on my profile it says that i have 28 pieces of delicious pie...yet unless I go through every single post I made..I can't tell which specific posts were rewarded with said pie...

on my profile it says that i have 28 pieces of delicious pie...yet unless I go through every single post I made..I can't tell which specific posts were rewarded with said pie...

there, we're even, I just gave you pie and didn't mean it either B)

This is exactly my point. Not a show-stopper, but still... It's nice to know when you get it and from whom.

My ass is taught and athletic, isn't it? :D

I don't think I had ever searched to see who had given me pie. Who had given me rep was easy to see.

I agree..it's nice to see...I also miss being able to directly say something to the person...like "hey, you have a great ass. and I agree with your post as well"

Feel free to send me a pic of yours. I'll tell how it looks ;-)

I agree though, the comments that were left with the pie was pretty awesome.

In saying all of this... MODS... Is there any way to incorporate that in this new layout? Are u guys trying to work it?

A legit response would be nice, as this is obviously something we'd all like to see.

Archived