• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Nike Jersey Full Breakdown **official**

TruCatzFan

And is it a limited time thing? I was gonna get one around week 1 because it's my birthday weekend.

Idk try Googling it. I know its from Nike.store.com or somethin. I'd give u a link bit I'm on my phone in between Madden sessions at my buddies.

fug a 30$ teeshirt

I got paid last Thursday and went out specifically looking to buy a new Panthers Nike T-Shirt. Preferably a black one with a logo. I can squeeze into a L, but prefer an XL.

I went to SouthPark, the Team Store (which is closed for renovations BTW), North Lake, Birkdale and every Dicks in between. I sh1t you not, I could not find one.

I got paid last Thursday and went out specifically looking to buy a new Panthers Nike T-Shirt. Preferably a black one with a logo. I can squeeze into a L, but prefer an XL.

I went to SouthPark, the Team Store (which is closed for renovations BTW), North Lake, Birkdale and every Dicks in between. I sh1t you not, I could not find one.

They recently invented this thing called the Internet... You may have heard of it??? Anyways they created these things called web browsers, when you open them you simply type in www.nflshop.com. Had you done this not only would you have saved time and gas, but your shirt would already be on your doorstep. You should try it... I heard that teh interwebs were awesome!

Addressing the Nike Elite Jerseys being "hot"

Like anything black that you were in direct sunlight in 90' plus weather with no wind... Yes it's hot. The materials are top notch and breath ability is even better. It's a far superior product than what Reebok was putting out there. Honestly I'm surprised the Elites aren't priced higher... I probably wouldn't have bought one, but after having mine and wearing it 3 times already, it was well worth the Money!

Guest Bwood

Addressing the Nike Elite Jerseys being "hot"

Like anything black that you were in direct sunlight in 90' plus weather with no wind... Yes it's hot. The materials are top notch and breath ability is even better. It's a far superior product than what Reebok was putting out there. Honestly I'm surprised the Elites aren't priced higher... I probably wouldn't have bought one, but after having mine and wearing it 3 times already, it was well worth the Money!

Could you rock the new one with no shirt under it comfortably? I always have to wear an undershirt and it feels like way too much and looks goofy.

Could you rock the new one with no shirt under it comfortably? I always have to wear an undershirt and it feels like way too much and looks goofy.

I've always rocked the Reeboks with undershirts. I have a bunch of cutoff Under Armour shirts...

Anyways, it doesn't even look right if you try to rock an undershirt with the Elites... Plus it feels so good on the skin... Seriously. I can't speak on the Game or limited Jerseys... So if someone gets those I'd be interested in reading those reviews.

• 5 weeks later...

p12451745p275w.jpgbf got me this one for our anny, but it was super tight in the chestal region, and it wasn't that thin under armour material, which was weird because they have one in grey exactly like this that IS the thin material. So, we took this one back and I got the one below: Its still cotton, but much more thin than the other one. i REALLY like the other one you guys were posting though, hadnt seen that one yet....might have to go pick it up for my bday

p12452866reg.jpg

Archived