• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Nike Jersey Full Breakdown **official**

TruCatzFan

Guest Jerry Sandusky

You should be drug out in the street and beat within an inch of your life!!! Fuggin idiot"!

Drug into the street & beaten to death? Why? Because I like the "KEEP POUNDING" logo on our new jersey, which shows honor & respect towards the late Sam Mills? You have mental issues dude.

I think part of the problem is prices are set Nationally. A school teacher making $75k in New York city can afford these damned things. A school teacher in Belmont, North Carolina might make $34k a year. Traditionally wages are lower in the south so $250 is a sizable chunk of our pay checks.

Do you have any idea how high the cost of living is in NYC? $75k a year gets you a one bedroom apartment in Hells Kitchen and public transportation everywhere.

Guest Bwood

Just got a white Newton Jersey, sending it back to get the limited Jersey edition comin out June 29th tho. Need those sewn numbers n vented front n back

What's this about? I'm looking to get a black Kalil, but I heard the black ones are really hot.

Guest Jerry Sandusky

What's this about? I'm looking to get a black Kalil, but I heard the black ones are really hot.

Hot is good.

Guest Jerry Sandusky

You place in Hell gets hotter by the post.

Hell? I stopped believing in fairy tales around 2nd grade.

For an additional $35 u can upgrade from a game Jersey to limited. It says the limited has "vented heat zones" n sewn numbers.

Just gotta wait till June 29th. Just do it √

Guest Bwood

For an additional $35 u can upgrade from a game Jersey to limited. It says the limited has "vented heat zones" n sewn numbers.

Just gotta wait till June 29th. Just do it √

And is it a limited time thing? I was gonna get one around week 1 because it's my birthday weekend.

Guest Jerry Sandusky

And is it a limited time thing? I was gonna get one around week 1 because it's my birthday weekend.

All joking aside it's just a waste of $35. Seriously.

Archived