• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Nike Jersey Full Breakdown **official**

TruCatzFan

I'll let you guys read the article yourselves. This is OFFICIAL News from the Carolina NFL Shop.

It breaks down what type of jerseys that will be available and when

(also the players that will be available and colors, as well as sizes)

As most of us know there will be 3 tiers (as before)

Nike "Game" (Replica)

Nike "Limited" (Premier/EQT)

Nike "Elite" (Authentic)

ALL of the jerseys (meaning all 3 tiers) will have the "KEEP POUNDING" slogan inside of the collar! (which I didnt really expect) but thats cool for those people who only want the "game" jerseys (replicas)

Here's the link so that you can see the availability for yourself. They have pictures and examples in links under the article so that you can see what they all look like. Unfortunately, no examples of our Alternate Blue Jerseys... Also no "Limited"/premier examples, but obviously the only differences will be the stitched rather than the iron on #'s and letters.

None the less, I hope that you guys are now in the know, if you didnt already see this.

http://shop.panthers...ailability.aspx

You know, for as much bad press as these have been getting, that black Cam Elite looks über badass. I will be buying either a Smitty Elite or an Elite of whomever we draft so long as I feel they won't be a huge bust. Thank you for posting this.

No problem bro... I will be getting the Black "Elite" Cam one two days from now at Midnight, and then the alternate blue Smitty in "Elite" (when they're available) I'll be going "Limited for everybody else...except maybe Beason.

I'm buying the first one, but after that it will be on the Fam to hook it up on Holidays and Birthdays!

I got the Cam alternate blue authentic last year so I gotta get someone else. I've always wanted a Gamble jersey, but if he gets cut or something next year I'll be pissed off. Since Smitty is now 95% likely to retire a panther, I'll probably go that route. But if we somehow draft Claiborne, that's a done deal. Sucks we gotta wait so long for anything outside a Cam jersey though.

The most expensive one is called the Elite and it's supposed to be on the field quality. However every team designs uniforms to their own standards. The Giants for example have always had their own style of stitching uniforms together. In fact things like sleeves vary by position as well. Most QBs like a loose fitting uniform while lineman prefer tight.

To summarize the Elite jersey will be closest to what the players wear but not exactly.

Archived