• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ranking Stadium Food

chknwing

The BBQ inside the stadium is pretty bad tbh. The one thing I really like is the Mac N Cheese /w BBQ. It comes in a Chinese takeout style carton and it's pretty hard to find. I'm not a big fan of our stadium's concessions. You expect the high prices but it should at least be something unique and tasty. Something you look forward to as part of the game. The nachos and super pretzels score low marks for me. They were much better the first season at Clemson. They had diff vendors back then. I'd love to see them make changes.

Generally I tailgate before the game and get a drink or two if its hot. Depends on the seats, sometimes it's not worth getting up.

The "authentic" philly cheesesteak is fuging disgusting. The steak is poor quality and fatty and to be considered a "real" philly cheesesteak you have to use that gross canned cheese product that has the consistency of my mucus.

And seriously? A hooters? Most of the waitresses they get aren't even that good looking and the food is pretty pedestrian. I'd rather hit up a local strip club and get their house burger.

If you think the rest of the country makes a better cheese steak than Philly than I would bet you haven't been anywhere near the right places to get them in Philly. And no, Pat's and Geno's are not the places to go. Nobody outside of there has any clue how to make one. They are made from sliced ribeye, which is arguably the best cut of steak.

It's cute that some dislike a cities because of a sport, but let's not go overboard and trash one of classic American sandwiches because of it.

I'd rather hit up a local strip club and get their house burger.

:lol: i was unaware people could mow down burgers n get dances from hookers at the same time...just seems like something only a fat person would do.

I wish I could see someone doing that just so I could see if they're looking at the burger or the stripper. :ph34r:

:lol: i was unaware people could mow down burgers n get dances from hookers at the same time...just seems like something only a fat person would do.

I wish I could see someone doing that just so I could see if they're looking at the burger or the stripper. :ph34r:

actually i'm freakishly scrawny. i look like a weird alien baby with translucent skin stretched across.

3) New Orleans Saints, Steaming Pile of S**t Sausage: Luckily for Saints fans, the Louisiana Superdome offers up a true taste of the Big Easy. Besides local favorites like gumbo and jambalaya, you can pick up a savory Steaming Pile of S**t Sausage.

wtf is wrong with these people? :o

Archived